Friday, June 12, 2009

Bali Apron


When I was at the Quilt Show in Saskatoon i found this cute apron pattern. I'm not much of a cook so it not for the kitchen but what i did need it for was when i'm working at the longarm machine. I'm ALWAYS covered in batting fluff when i'm quilting since i lean on the batting at the front of the machine. My black velour lounge suit that i love to quilt in is never black for long! ( I don't always quilt in my PJ's!). So here is my new solution and i love it! I have made a few and they might make great christmas gifts this year too.
I also have a new addition to my Shack, it is this cute boat bookshelf. It was too perfect to pass up at my neighbours garage sale and i was so happy it fit in my small space.

2 comments:

  1. Love the apron! It is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently decided I needed to read your quilt blog starting at Day 1 and follow your development. I have made a number of aprons with that quilt pattern but never thought to use jelly rolls or just strips of fabric to make the 'fabric.' Fantastic idea. I am really enjoying going back.

    ReplyDelete