Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby Buggy's

It has been raining here since Sunday so no outdoor pictures for this quilt.   I had fun custom quilting this baby quilt for a client.  Lots of loops and my favorite Carla Barrett design..feather feather swirl.
Since the weather has been so cool and rainy I have decided to repaint the boys bedroom.  It was a bright primary yellow but now it is a relaxing grey blue. The boys share a very small room and I think that is rare these days for sibling to share but they like it. No TV, no computer....just a dresser and two beds...simple simple.   We bought the boys new bunkbeds on Saturday that have a dark brown stain so with the blue walls give the room a 'grown up' feel.  
I have a plan for new quilts for their room too but that will be my main project this summer...if summer ever arrives here!

2 comments:

  1. Now that is just the cutest quilt and you did a great job of longarm quilting! I like the wheels! G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love what you did with the border! And the little details on the strollers too!

    ReplyDelete