Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Alphabet Quilt

My client hand blanket stitched around all the applique on this adorable baby quilt.  I quilted tiny loops in the blocks, outlined the letters and did a free hand flowers and loops in the border.  The backing is a soft flannel so it has such a great feel to it.
The kids only have 12 days of school left ...or in other words I only have 12 days of quiet left :)  I have 3 more quilts to finish for clients then I am taking the summer off.  I think I might be out of commission for the next few days as I am watching my wrist turn red and the ache of Carpel Tunnel is starting ...sigh, good thing my attacks are quick.

1 comment:

  1. I like the new look. You have found a use for those dyed fabrics. The baby quilt is so cuddly looking. A fantastic job with the quilting. Some little one is going to be very happy. Rest those wrists. A

    ReplyDelete