Saturday, July 31, 2010

Batik Flip Flops!!!

Here is what Lori made me for my birthday....Batik Flip Flops....aren't they COOL!!!  I got BFF's from my BFF!  ( I couldn't resist that one).   She also made me a wrap skirt to go with the flip flops.  These will be perfect for my cruise this fall.    I'm going on my first cruise with my BFF's from High School to celebrate all of us turning 40, I am so excited about this trip.  We are meeting in Vancouver, hopping on the Golden Princess and taking a 3 day cruise to LA.  Then we are spending a few days in LA then driving to Vegas for a few days!   I have never been to Vegas so I'm really looking forward to just hanging out with my friends and seeing a few shows.

4 comments:

  1. Ever cool. I am curious. What did Lori use for a sole? Are those dolphins or orcas on the batik? Trust Lory to come up with something so unique. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. She bought flip flops, took off the strap, made the batik quilted sole and strap and glued it on. Very comfy and unique. I think they are dolphins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you lucky girl, Kathy! Those are just the cutest BFF! And a wrap skirt to match is just perfect. Have a wonderful cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete