Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Atomic Tulip Quilt

yw1
This is Yvonne’s Atomic Tulip quilt and it is a pattern from Fons and Porter Quilty magazine from Jan/Feb 2014.  To keep with the modern feel of this quilt I just did straight line quilting across the whole top.  I used Quilters Dream Blend batting and medium grey So Fine thread.

yw2yw3yw4
Notice anything different about the scenery?  The ice was all gone Tuesday monrning and today we are going to reach 28’c.   As nice as that is, when I see on the news that the city of Fort McMurray in Alberta is burning from a forest fire I worry that this will be a bad summer for fires across western Canada.

yw5

1 comment:

  1. I share your worries about fires. It's very smoky here in North Central Saskatchewan and likely from Fort Mac.

    ReplyDelete